Wednesday 12 May 2010

1 year on...

Its comming upto a year since I was last permanatly employed. A year of frustration, failure, striving, portfolio reviews, wondering where God is in all of this, soul searching, getting irrate as others appear to be better than I am at this design lark.....you know a year of feeling sorry for myself.....Anyway shit happens and God is Good. I am still here, still have a place to live and food on the table, and a family who have put up with so much crap from me over the past year, and still love me. And here I am wondering what God will do, where he will take us, whether design is the long term plan or not, needing his grace big time, spending to much time on my computer and dying for a cup of tea....

A big big thankyou to char and the kids, and to so many others  who have been incredibly generous with time, support, prayers, encouragement, help (in many ways), even the positive phonecalls.


The new sketch below is a start of major photoshop practise, as once again I thrash around trying to work out where I am going.



ads

No comments: